Pages

Saturday 18 December 2010

Social Event of the year

I didn't recognize any of the other dogs at dog school this week. One poodle seemed to have grown golden wings overnight and looked like an angel. Then there was a dachshund claiming to be Santa's little helper (wearing one really looong jumper) and then there were lots of Santas around.

Why didn't anyone tell me this week was the annual fancy dress Christmas do? Luckily I was wearing my new cool orange collar and I told everyone I was dressed up as a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog - I think I got away with it, but I think a safer bet for next year would be a Santa's hat!

Here's a video, as you can see it was quite an event...

1 comment:

  1. Quite an event indeed! Looks like you've got a very nice bunch of friends there though!

    ReplyDelete