Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Night night

I haven't decided yet whether I'm gonna whine tonight or just sleep. I suppose both have their distinct advantages - either I whine and whimper until I get stroked and cuddled, or I simply just snuggle up and sleep in my comfy bed. To be honest I'm quite tired after a whole day of human training so I might just go for a whole night's sleep.

I managed to get the humans to go through their entire toys arsenal today. Its surprising how quickly they can run and fetch balls once they get into the game. They're getting pretty good at getting the peanut butter out of the cupboard as well. I think I need to watch out so I don't wear them out though, I heard one of them mutter something about needing sleep after seventeen hours of dog play earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment