Pages

Monday 22 November 2010

Settling in


So today was the big 'travelling home to London' day. My humans were a bit worried about the long car journey and had water proofed the car with seat covers and puppy pee pads all over.

I'm not sure what all the fuss was about, travelling in the car was absolutely fine. I simply cuddled up next to my toy lion and slept until I could smell a nice park. Then I whined a little to make sure the humans understood I had to go and they carried me into the park where I did my business. Easy peasy.

In fact, the only one who made mess in the car was one of the humans - he sat on some chocolate so it melted and smeared all over the driver's seat. Dogs vs. humans, 1-0!





1 comment:

  1. Here comes a big, big hug to you Alfie from Maria and Elionor and Lasse in Sweden!!!
    Looking forward to see you soon ...

    Chocolate is hopeless ... ask one who knows everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete