Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

Boatrace napping

Apart from my daily rounds of fetch, I don't see myself as much of a sports dog. I do however love the Thames, and my humans know I get really excited about seeing the rowing boats on the water so they thought I might enjoy watching the Oxford-Cambridge boat race. Said and done, we strolled down to the riverfront and waited for the race to begin. 


The humans were chatting away over a couple of beers and I found a good spot for chewing my pigs ear. Then before we knew it we were completely crowded in and I created a sort of Entlebucher island amongst all the humans, seeing the photos it looks a little claustrophobic but it was actually really cozy as I got lots of attention from everyone. Then I fell asleep and didn't wake up until the race was off and the humans were shouting - 17 minutes and 32 seconds later it was over and Oxford had won. I didn't get to see any rowing boats but as far as naps go it was a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment