Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

I'm moving to London!


Good news - I've just found out that I will be moving to London on Monday! I'm so excited -I will be the first and only Entlebucher Mountain Dog in the big city, so it will be down to me to keep up our good name and setting the standards.

I've heard the dog fashion is quite different in London, some dogs wear clothes and diamante collars and get carried around in designer bags. My mum told me that they even have special dog-strollers for small dogs, but I think she must have been pulling my leg - not even a lap dog would ever go into one of those voluntarily.

Here in Norwich dogs have to walk around on their own four paws and only some dogs with very thin coats get to wear clothes in winter. I hope my humans are more interested in long walks, playing and cuddles on the sofa than designer dog wear. But I'm not worried - I couldn't spot any diamante or big labels when my humans came to visit a couple of weeks ago - and they were both wearing interesting smelling trainers so I should be fine!

It seems my humans have been busy in the last couple of weeks. Not only have they signed me up for puppy classes, but they have also bought lots of nice things for me already - toys, a new bed and lots of treats from the look of things. I'm really looking forward to checking it all out when I move in.

No comments:

Post a Comment